March 31, 2020 – A Letter from Pastor Craig
Dear CtK Church:
As home quarantines and social distancing continue for the sake of flattening the curve on the coronavirus, we will continue to provide support, remote connections, encouragement and resources. Please visit our website: www.ctkcharlotte.org for ongoing updates, messages, ways to serve and give and resources for adults, students and children.
- SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICES will remain on remote broadcast via Facebook Live through Easter Sunday, April 12. It is likely to go longer. Click here to watch live. You can also visit our website for all recorded messages and study notes. The upcoming worship schedule is as follows:
- Palm Sunday – April 5, 10:30 Children & Family; 11:00 Celebration Worship. Look for some unique family opportunities for this special Sunday.
- Holy Thursday – April 9, 7:00 p.m. This will be a communion service. We encourage you to prepare beforehand to have wine or grape juice and bread available for your household. We will share in communion led by a person in each of your homes.
- Good Friday – April 10, 7:00 p.m.
- Easter Sunday – April 12, 10:30 Children & Family; 11:00 Celebration Worship. (Stay tuned for information on a special sunrise devotion.)
- THANK YOU for the ways each of you are caring for your local communities and providing resource for your church to keep operating, sharing the Gospel and helping those in need. It is beautiful for me to see and hear how you are being light and hope in your neighborhoods, among your families and friends. It is beautiful to see that you are not thinking someone else will give, care or respond, but rather you know that the difference begins with you in strengthening the church and making a difference in the world. THANK YOU! Here is the link for giving during this time. Obviously mailing still works. 🙂
- RESPONSE: Over 80 people have been served with food boxes. Three families have been served with financial support. Thanks for bringing food and resources for this outreach.
- STAY CONNECTED: God did not create us to be alone. Take the initiative to join an online group and encourage others to do the same. If you are not sure how, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHILDREN & FAMILY: There are so many great resources the CtK team has put together and provided for your time together. Click on this link to discover. You can also contact Sarah@ctkcharlotte.org or Cheryl@ctkcharlotte.org for any questions.
- STUDENTS & YOUNG ADULTS: What an amazing time to learn and grow together. There are great opportunities to chat online. Click on this link for more. You may also contact Kyle@ctkcharlotte.org.
- CARE: Let us know how we can be praying for you. Continue to join together in prayer with our daily prayer guide. You may also contact Bill@ctkcharlotte.org . To connect in prayer, click here.
It is a joy to serve as your pastor. I see God moving in many lives in these times. He is drawing people to Him and He is using His Church to be His voice, His love and His healing in this crazy world. Praise God!