Half-Time Worship Pastor
Christ the King Church is seeking a half-time worship pastor that is passionate for leading authentic, engaging worshippers and equipping other worship leaders in a modern church setting.
- Experience leading in a modern worship setting.
- Ability to train/equip other worship leaders.
- Skilled in song selection and preparation for powerful worship experiences.
- Passion for personal faith development and to grow others.
- Can lead from guitar or keys.
- Lead worship Sunday during morning worship experiences and occasional youth worship experiences.
- Rehearse with and coach current/future worship leaders.
- Assist in scheduling of worship music team, especially vocalists, while arranging vocal parts.
- Attend planning and programming meetings with worship director.
- Lead a team to craft engaging modern worship sets that fit the culture of CTK Church.
To apply, send us your resume by clicking below!
Please include link to video/audio sample of your worship leadership.
• 3’s Teacher: 4 days/week 8:30AM – 1:30PM
Provide a safe, nurturing, loving, structured & developmentally appropriate learning environment where positive self-concepts are fostered, independence & creativity encouraged and the individual child respected while bringing Christ to the center of their lives and their families’ lives. In addition, four-year-old teachers help children achieve the readiness skills needed for entry into Kindergarten.
- Witness & minister to preschoolers and their families
- Participate in team building events
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with others
- Keep abreast of new developments in early childhood education
- Work together with CTK Church Children’s Ministry as partners in the kingdom
- Believe that reaching people for Christ occurs through children’s ministries such as preschool
- Demonstrate good moral character
- A growing personal relationship with Jesus
- Actively worshipping at CTK Church or another Christian church & involved in personal worship (i.e. Bible study, prayer)
- Teaching experience (paid or volunteer) or a degree in Early Childhood Education
- Mature and sensitive in working with children, parents and other staff members
- First Aid and CPR certification is mandatory, as well as Continuing Education Training/In-service as scheduled by the Instructional Coach (IC) in conjunction with the Director
- Begin work 1 week before Labor Day and ending the Thursday before Memorial Day in May
- Interact with the children & encourage their involvement in activities
- Meet the children’s needs in all areas-spiritual, physical, emotional, social & academic
- Cooperatively prepare and maintain a classroom that is safe, orderly, clean & promotes learning
- Prepare daily lesson plans based on the Christian academic curriculum
- Prepare in advance, arrive on time, care for preschool & church equipment & facilities
- Establish and maintain good communication with parents
- Observe, record & report significant individual or group behavior to Director
- Conduct parent conferences at least annually (3’s and 4’s), or as need arises
- Report to Director, and appropriate legal authorities, any cases of suspected child abuse or neglect
- Report to Director in cases of parent concerns
- Use positive discipline, redirection & teach problem solving skills
- Be familiar with and follow all school policies
- Attend staff planning & evaluation meetings
- Share in leading staff devotions regularly