Assistant Worship Leader
Reports to Executive Director
Purpose of the Job:
In this part time position (15 to 20 hours a week), the Assistant Worship Leader will help lead in cultivating a life giving, multi-ethnic passionate, and skillful culture of worship at Christ the King.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Minimum of 3 years of worship leading in a local church and other environments
- Spiritual sensitivity for those being led.
- Ability to learn and use Planning Center Online software.
- Excellent vocal skill
- Vocal harmony
- Proficient in guitar or piano
- Ability to create, coordinate, and lead a worship experience with a team.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Recruit and empower a multi-ethnic worship team
- Lead worship for the scheduled services of CTK
- Assist in the planning of worship services focusing on worship music experiences
- Assist in the training and coordination of CTK Worship vocal/band teams.
- Assist the Executive Director with department planning and implementation of department projects and weekly goals.
- Assist in the care of the CTK Worship Team.
You will be asked to provide a resume and video of leading worship
Click below to submit an application: