Wise Men On The J0urney Together
Family/Group Study Notes for the week of December 29, 2019
Christmas Series: Surprise Guests
Wise men on the journey together
- What are some types of journeys that you have been on in your life? What has the journey of this last year been for you? What have you brought to Christ this last year?
- Read Matthew 2:1-12. We tend to skip over this story, we all know it but when was the last time you sat down and just read this part of the birth story? What part of this very familiar story is new to you? What was the Wise Men’s journey? Can you relate? Or is this unlike any journey you have ever been on?
- Look at the following questions about the journey we are all on and answer them for yourself.
- Who is king of your life?
- Who is the shepherd of your life?
- Do you live secretly for Jesus, are you afraid? Do you see the star?
- Do you worship Jesus?
- What have you brought to Jesus? What do you bring to Jesus?
- This new year, how are you coming home?
- This year, how are you going to enter a stronger relationship with Christ while on your journey? What are you going to bring to Christ this year as you walk on this journey with Christ?
- What do you want your journey to be? What are you going to do to get there? Where is Christ in the middle of your journey?