We’re glad you’re here!
What will I experience when I come?
Lots of friendly people, great music, a fun and friendly kid’s ministry, a cool and amazing youth ministry, and a Sunday morning experience that will leave you encouraged and inspired.
Our mission is to connect ALL people to the life-giving message of Jesus as we experience God, find freedom, discover purpose, and make a difference in our world.
The vision of CtK rests on three pillars that God gave this church when it was developed.
That this church would look like heaven in its ethnic and socioeconomic diversity and in its deeds of love in the world.
That people would experience Jesus in such a way that their lives are changed like those in the Bible.
That people far from God may come to know God’s great love for them.
Watch this video to hear the Vision and Mission of CtK Church!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are CtK services like?
The 8:30am service is a traditional service and is held in Auditorium 2. Please know, there are no classes for children at the 8:30am service. Children are always welcome to join their parents at this service.
The 9:30am and 11am services are contemporary services and they are held in Auditorium 1. There are classes available for children from 6 weeks old through 5th grade at both services. CRUX is held Sundays at 6:15-8:00PM in Auditorium 2.
Where is CtK located?
We are located at 13501 South Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28278
What if I have children?
We recommend you park in the side parking lot and enter through the side doors when you arrive. Volunteers from our Guest Experience Team will be at the doors to greet you and can direct you to the Check-In Stations to get your kids checked into their CtK Kids classroom with one of our helpful Check-In Volunteers. They will then show you to your child’s classroom and then show you to Auditorium 1.
What if I don’t have children?
After parking in any available spot, our helpful volunteers on the Guest Experience Team will help guide you to Auditorium 1 no matter which entrance you come to. Let them know you are here for the first time and they will bring you right to the Information table in the Main Foyer.
What time should I arrive?
You should plan to arrive about 10-15 minutes before service begins. That will allow you to get your children checked in to their classrooms and you to grab a cup of coffee from the CtK Coffee Bar, stop by the information table to fill out a connection card and pick up the really cool gift we have for you there.
Wait! I have more questions!
We are more than happy to answer any of your questions! Email us at email@example.com.
CtK Church values helping each person reach their God-given potential, purpose and full identity in Christ.
CtK Church values having relationships with each other and with God that are authentic, real and bring joy and blessing in life.
CtK Church values honoring the people God puts in our lives and the positions and places He has called us to serve.
CtK Church values the presence of God as our source for everything that we have and all that we are. We live in His presence with gratitude and awe.
CtK Church values sharing Jesus as the one who loves us like no other and propels us to love like no other.
Meet Our Team
Meet Our Council
The Congregation Council has general oversight of the life and activities of this congregation, its vision, direction, and practices of faith to the end that everything be done in accordance with the Word of God and the faith and practice of Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC). The duties of the Congregation Council includes:
- To lead this congregation in stating its mission, to do long-range planning, to set goals and priorities, and to evaluate its activities in light of its mission and goals.
- To seek to involve all members of this congregation in worship, learning, witness, service, and support.
- To oversee and provide for the administration of this congregation to enable it to fulfill its functions and perform its mission.
- To maintain supportive relationships with the lead pastor and hold him/her accountable to his/her role of vision, leadership, and moral integrity.
- To be examples individually and corporately of the style of life and ministry expected of all baptized persons and to uphold the standards of elders as stated in 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
- To promote a congregational climate of peace and goodwill and, as differences and conflicts arise, to endeavor to foster mutual understanding.
- To emphasize partnership with the LCMC as well as cooperation with other congregations, both Lutheran and non-Lutheran.
- To seek out and encourage qualified persons to prepare for the ministry of the Gospel.